Ok, so nutritionally speaking, this is where we are at:
- fats were bad, but are now good;
- carbohydrates were good, but are now bad;
- protein was neutral, but is now good;
- you were told, 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day, but now it’s 7 or more;
- sugar is still bad, bad, bad;
- eggs were bad but are now good (as long as they are British);
- juicing was good, but is now bad;
- clean eating was good, but is rapidly going bad;
- salt was bad but is getting good.
It’s really no wonder that the general public has lost faith and have had enough of ‘experts’ and ‘nutritionists’. Confused? Read on.